Why Fine Designs?
Fine Designs, Inc. is a leader in customized event apparel sales on site of the event for fundraising purposes. Fine Designs has years of experience. We offer imprinted products at a fair price and our services cost you absolutely nothing.
- Experience with MAJOR SPORTING EVENTS! – AAU Junior Olympic Games, US Open of Beach Volleyball, USATF Youth Nationals TO NAME A FEW!
- Over thirteen Regional Offices (in WA, CA, CO, TX, OK, MN, IL, OH, PA, VA, MA, GA, FL) - THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES.
- Friendly, trained, and customer service oriented professional sales staff on-site for each of your events! – TURN KEY SOLUTION.
- PROFESSIONALS of our Graphics Department at your disposal for all of your event logo designs – NO COST TO YOU.
- ON-SITE Customization – Athlete Names, Team Names, Association and/or Team Logo’s – all can be added in a matter of SECONDS.
- Our ability to offer our SERVICES to your Opening Round, Conference, and Regional Qualifying Events NATIONWIDE US or CANADA.
- YOU HAVE an OPPORTUNITY to partner in the development of an "Online Store" for your Organization and/or Event Merchandise web sales prior, during and after the event is over – NEW ADDITIONAL REVENUE.
- FINE DESIGNS willingness to provide a generous contribution to your revenue(?) as a cut from the impressive gross sales.
- We often DONATED staff, volunteer, official or sponsor apparel to provide budget relief for your event or organization – SAVINGS.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT by an event management professional with experience in producing similar types of events – EXPERIENCE.
- STOP wasting your own valuable time worrying about leftover inventory, sizes, staffing, start-up cost, etc, - LET US HELP YOU.
What percentage does an organization gets paid?
Contact our consultants with information about your tournament and they will be happy to learn about the event and put together a proposal for you.
How much space does Fine Designs require?
We prefer 2 to 3 banquet size tables, depending on the size of your tournament, but we can make just about any space work.
How many colors can our tournament logo may be?
Most tournament logos are 1 to 4 colors, but can be up to 8 colors. Our artists are always happy to discuss your art needs and suggest ideas.
How do I pay?
We accept checks and major credit cards.
How many sites can Fine Designs cover?
We can cover multiple sites, and our marketing consultant can discuss the various ways of covering them to maximize your sales.
Does the ink come off?
No, the ink is guaranteed not to crack, peel or bleed. Heat transfers we use are as good of not better as silk-screening, the traditional method used to print most clothing that requires a logo, or text. It is a vibrant, yet economical option for customizing any type of textile. FD has in-house printing capabilities and can turn most jobs around in under two weeks. Rush service available (20% surcharge).
What is the quality of the shirts?
We sell only the best quality shirts. Just to name a few, we have Hanes "Beefy Tees", Anvil, Jerzees and Gildan.
What happens if my garment is misprinted or gets damaged?
In the event that there is a problem with either the quality or the detail of the printing on your garment, we will take one of the following steps:a) discount your order b) replace the misprinted garments or c) refund your money For more information about the procedure for reporting misprints and/or returning misprinted or damaged garments, please take a moment to read our complete Return Policy.
How long does it take to make a shirt?
We take pride in our fast, efficient service. So depending on how much is ordered, it usually takes just a few minutes.
Can I order an item before or after an event has taken place?
Absolutely! For your convenience you can browse by sport or event and buy the product(s) you are interested in via the secure ordering system on our website or give us a call.
Do you have different color shirts?
Of course! We have a wide variety of styles as well. See our product page for more information.
What does Fine Design need from me to begin production of my order?
In order for us to get started on your custom apparel, we first require the following from you:
- The garment style you are ordering
- The pattern options you are choosing for this garment
- The colors you are choosing for this garment
- The sizes you will need for your team
- Details of the printing/embroidery required (if any)
- A deposit of 50% of the quote given by your FD representative